Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

The Sneak Preview Party Friday night at Voilart! Art Gallery was great fun. Many people who could not attend the Ocala Art Festival Saturday or Sunday enjoyed seeing the new paintings in the relaxed atmosphere. No parking problems and no heat was certainly a plus.

While I was preparing for the party Friday, my husband set my tent up at the art festival. Then after the party we packed up all the paintings and headed for the show grounds with them. Very early Saturday morning we hung the art and got ready for the crowd that always turns out for this outstanding event.

The people were great...the sales were great
and I even won the

Award Of Excellence prize!
Yep, this is me with the Cheshire Cat Grin.

All in all it was an exciting...and exhausting weekend. Now comes the task of putting the gallery back together and getting the paintings ready for the next show.

No comments: