Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Am Back!

Wow! The time has really flown by since my last post and lots has happened: The group show with my fellow members of Out of Hand Artist Salon was a success. It was beautifully hung by Dr. Leslie Hammond and was the hit of the season.; the Inaugural Exhibit for the Florida Museum for Women Artists in Deland, Fl. opened and was outstanding! I am proud to have my work included in such an historical event.; "Marvelous Minis for Merry Making" Exhibit and Sale at Voilart! Art Gallery attracted a lot of attention during the holidays. ; and best of all, I got a brand new grandson!!!!

The miniature show was so well received I have decided to start the new year with a new auction. A miniature painting 5" x 7" or smaller will be posted each Monday with 5 pm Eastern time Sunday night being the final auction-bid deadline. And each auction will begin at just 99 Cents.

Tomorrow is Monday...so check back to see the new miniature painting being offered. Remember you only have 7 days to bid.

No comments: