Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Arts Festival/Evinston Paint Out

The Gainesville Spring Arts Festival was great!!. Lots of people strolling the oak lined streets. Many long time friends dropped by. Met new folks who appreciate art and the Florida landscape.

Sales were good with paintings going home with new collectors. The weather was outstanding making me glade I live in Florida.

The truck is unpacked and ready to refilled with plein air equipment. Another quick turn around and I am off to the Evinston Plein Air Event.

Evinston is just up the road from me so I can paint sun up to sundown and return home to my own bed...which always beats staying in a hotel. The artists in the event are the best plein air painters around and I am fortunate to be included. The landscape is just what I enjoy painting and the weather is predicted to be perfect...what more can you ask for.

Come on out...watch us paint, go on hay rides, eat picnic lunches and see the childrens art display. Buy a painting, any painting, and go home with a smile on your face and a memory for your home.

See you there!

No comments: