Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer Is Here

Well I made it through my busiest time of the year. All the plein air events are over, the fine art festivals are put to bed, my last gallery show closes May 29, and my current commissioned painting is on the easel waiting for the finishing touches.

It has been a great season topped off with the opening of my gallery in Ocala. VoilART! Gallery has turned out to be better than I could have hoped for. Collectors who have purchased my work over the years are happy to be able to see my paintings anytime...not just once a year at an art festival or plein air event. Ocala locals are discovering the gallery and are pleasently surprised to learn there are professional artists right here in their own backyard. My gallery partner Sharon Crute and I are thrilled with the city's reception and support of our First Friday Art Walk, the great attendance at our monthly Coffee And Conversation and the everyday adventure of meeting new people visiting the gallery.

Life is good!!

No comments: