Friday, May 13, 2011

One Door Closes another One Opens

It has been 1 1/2 years but seems like just yesterday Sharon Crute and I opened VoilART! Gallery in Historic Downtown Ocala. We have had a great ride (pun intended)....met lots of wonderful people and have learned a lot. But, life is constantly changing and we are both looking forward to new ventures.

Sharon is leaving the gallery at the end of May to pursue a number of exciting things developing in her professional career. Trips to Lexington and Saratoga to exhibit her Dynamic Equine Paintings are just a couple of the head-spinning adventures she has already booked.

As for me, I plan to continue with the gallery. I will be open June 3 for Ocala's First Friday Art Walk then closed for the rest of the month. The Grande "New" Opening will be announced.

I consider myself fortunate to have shared VoilART! Gallery with Sharon Crute, a consumate artist and wonderful friend. I will miss her greatly!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Crute said...

Many thanks and gratitude my dear friend. I wish you all the best on you solo endeavor. Your beautiful and desirable Florida paintings will easily support the transition.

pleinairekirsten@mac.com said...

Best Wishes on your new solo venture! Kirsten