Sunday, September 14, 2014

50 Paintings Commissioned




It is great to be contacted...totally out of the blue....for a commission.  A Miami law firm emailed to say they found my web site, liked my work and commissioned 50 miniature paintings to be given as gifts to their clients.

Thank goodness I had a couple of months to work on the collection!  No two paintings were to be exactly the same!  Even though the paintings are 4"x6" I got drawn into each one as if it was a much larger work so this became a bigger challenge than I anticipated.

Painting images were chosen by the Firm from my web site that they wantedwww.jackieschindehette.net represented in the miniature collection.  I used the content in those paintings to compose 5 paintings each...no two paintings alike.

The above photo is the total collection.  Yep, count them...there are fifty, 4"x6" original oil paintings shown.

The Law Firm has received the collection and love the paintings.  And I have received my check.
All is good!

Keep watching my blog .... I will be posting all the paintings in their 5 count groups.

No comments: