Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mt. Dora Art Festival

I am on the run this week. A 30"x36" painting is on the easel almost finished. A trip to Ft. Pierce is scheduled for Thursday to pick up paintings from the Backus Gallery Women's Invitational Show that closes Friday. Then back to Mt. Dora to help my husband, Harry, finish setting up for the Festival that opens Saturday, February 6 and runs through Sunday February 7.

If you are in the area this weekend the Mt. Dora Festival is a must see. Over 285 artists will be displaying their wares on the streets of this usually sleepy little village-like town. This is my first show in 2010 and I am excited about my collection of new paintings.

Artists don't get booth assignments until we check in Friday so pick up an Artists Information Booklet to find me. Mention reading about the show here, on Face Book, or getting an email announcement and receive 10% off your total purchase of my artwork at the Festival.

See you at the Festival!!

No comments: