Thursday, October 20, 2011

FAFO - Ocala Art Festival


Ocala's Art Festival -- or FAFO--is this weekend. This is one of the top ranked festivals in the South East United States. Artists from across the nation compete to be one of the 200 artists selected to participate.

I am happy to have been selected again this year to exhibit at FAFO. I will be in Booth # G11 on the north side of the festival in my usual spot.

FAFO artists offer a variety of things for gift giving from coffee mugs to fine art paintings. Come on out, enjoy the fall weather and get a head start on your holiday shopping.

In addition to my original oil paintings and reproductions I will have this years new ornaments. I have added two images to the collection: Tom Turkey and Great White Egret. Roseate Spoonbills were the first in the series last year. If you did not get one then, I will paint one for you on request.

No comments: