Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Appleton Museum Exhibit Closing

My Solo Exhibition at the Appleton Museum of Art in Ocala, Florida is closing this coming Sunday, November 20. Some of the paintings in the exhibit will go back into private collections, not to be on public view, and others will go to galleries and offered for sale. Paintings labeled "Artists Collection" will be available after the show closes. Contact me for details.

It has been an honor and privilege to have my work displayed in such a magnificent museum. The Appleton is certainly a "Crown Jewel" for Ocala and Marion County.

There is a great deal of behind-the-scenes work that goes into putting on a show of this type. My thanks go to Dr. John Lofgren, Director of the Appleton, Ruth Grim, Steve Specht, David Reutter and all those who helped make the show a success. You did an outstanding job.

I cordially invite all to see the exhibit before it is dismantled. Quite frankly, I don't know when I will have this many paintings together again. It has been great fun!!!!

No comments: