Monday, January 23, 2012

Upcoming Events


My show schedule usually fills up fast this time of year. January gives me a respite from the hectic pace of the holidays before the hectic pace of shows descends upon me.

Two events were in January, my show at Thornebrook Gallery in Gainesville Jan. 13 - 28, and Marion Cultural Alliance's "Artist Within" banquet last Saturday at the Ocala Country Club, which was all play since the work had been done. A great evening with friends that raised a lot of money for the arts in Marion County.

February continues the hiatus with only a couple of things scheduled for MCA's "Horse Fever" Fund Raiser. Then comes March!

My dear friend Susan Cassens and I are having a joint show at the A.E. Backus House in Ft. Pierce March 1 - 31. After the opening reception I head over to Wekiva State Park in Apopka for the week long paint out March 5 - 11. I get a week off then on to Epcot march 22-25.

April is packed too. Gainesville's Downtown Spring Arts Festival is April 14-15. I get 2 days to unpack the truck and repack for the Ft. Pierce "Souvenirs of Downtown" Paint Out April 18-21.

Oh yes, I do have a few family obligations like cake baking for my grand children's birthdays, cleaning house, cooking and.......painting

If you get by to see any of the shows or paint outs please say Hi.

No comments: