Monday, September 17, 2012

Poster Artist for Spring Arts Festival

Kathryn Lehman along with a Santa Fe College Vice President purchased one of my paintings at the "North Florida Landscapes" show at Eleanor Blair's Gallery in Gainesville.  Of course, I was delighted with the sale.

Then, Kathryn called to invite me to be the Poster Artist for the Santa Fe College Spring Arts Festival in March 2013.  AND they want to use the painting they had purchased at Ellie's gallery for the poster.  That takes a lot of pressure off of me because they already have the exact painting they want for the poster....no guess work.

Sorry, I can't post an image of the painting.  That is a deep, dark secret until it is unveiled at a Reception in the Presidents office area at the college and then be included in a show of my work that will be exhibited for 3 weeks prior to the Festival.  My Booth  Fee is waved and I get a prime location next to the info/poster distribution tent so I can sign posters for those who purchase one. 

Wow!  Needless to say,  I am excited and very honored!!!

No comments: