Monday, April 1, 2013


My last show until next October is this coming weekend at the Santa Fe College Spring Arts Festival in Gainesville, Florida.  I am fortunate to have been juried into this highly respected show once again.  My Booth #412 is on NE 1st Street between NE 4th and 5th Avenues.  The Festival is April 6, Saturday 10 am - 5:30 pm and April 7, Sunday Noon - 5:30 pm. 

The painting shown here sold to a private collector but I have Fine Art Giclee Hand Embellished Reproductions on Canvas of it as well as over 25 other images to chose from.

As always, a wide variety of sizes and scenes of original oil paintings will be available.  And, I have painted a large collection of miniatures that are great to add to personal collections or use as gifts.

See you at the show!  If you can't make it call or email me for a visit to my studio/gallery in Ocala, Fl.


No comments: