Friday, September 6, 2013

Red Hibiscus - Auction Painting


My "Red Hibiscus" painting was offered at auction a few weeks ago.  Things don't always run smoothly so it is up for auction again.  Bids begin at just 99 Cents with no reserve and I pay for the shipping and Florida sales tax.  The winner of the auction gets my Framed 4"x6" oil painting on canvas board.

I must make one CHANGE in the bidding process.  Recent auctions have been hectic close to the deadline, not allowing me time to alert all bidders of new bids.  So, during the last 30 minutes of the auction bids must be at least $5.00 higher than the previous high bid.  Example:   High bid of $100.00. The next bid must be at least $105, then $110, etc.  Bids offered during the week must top the previous high bid by only $1.00.

If you have any questions about the change in the bidding process please contact me.   jackie@jackieschindehette.com

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Very beautiful and vivid color. I especially love the bright red. Gorgeous work.