Sunday, January 13, 2008

Newest Oil Painting

"Indian Summer Afternoon"
30"x40"
After taking time off during the holidays I was really anxious to get back into the studio. I had done some work in the field and had fresh studies to work from for this painting. As a result, the painting went quickly, only taking a few days. It is amazing what you can do when all the creative juices are flowing.
My show schedule is now posted here. If you would like more information about any of the shows please go to my web site. If you need additional information you may post a comment here or email me from the web site. If you attend any of the shows, please say Hi, I would enjoy meeting you.

2 comments:

Nancy Moskovitz, artist said...

Hi Jackie,
I love this painting.
You are an amazingly quick study on blog building. It looks great. Alyson suggests turning off your word verification as it makes people nuts. Your settings should give you timely notice of a new comment so you can moderate that way. nancy

Sharon Crute said...

Beautiful piece Jackie and the blog is looking great!