Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy Schedule

I have only 10 (ten) more days to paint before my world gets really crazy. I tend to overbook, like airline companies.

I leave home February 28 for the A.E. Backus Fine Art Festival in Ft. Pierce and do not return home until March 10. The Backus show is March 1 & 2. On Monday March 3 I head to Apopka for the Wekiwa Invitational Plein Air Paint Out Event. This is a fabulous week of painting with some of the best plein air painters in a magnificent setting. How could I refuse the invitation? Then I leave Thursday, March 6 for the Vero Beach Fine Art Festival March 7,8,9.

Thank goodness for my husband, Harry. While I am out having fun painting at Wekiwa he will travel back and forth from our home to each of the shows. Since I must be present I will arrive in time for the opening and leave at the close of the shows. He will do all the setting up of my booth and break down. It would be very tough to do this without him.

Well, I am off to the easel!

No comments: