Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Original Mini Oil Painting Auction

I have discovered these wonderful little-teeny-tiny mini canvases. This one measures just 4"x2". Not much space to paint an intricate, detailed scene, but certainly room for a Cabbage Palm (also known as a Sabal Palm) or a bird. And yes, these are original oil paintings!
Check back here each Wednesday to see what new image I have been able to squeeze into this small format. If you are intrigued, have no more room to hang large paintings on your walls or just want to join in the fun, email me with your bid (schindehette@embarqmail.com) and put OFFER in the subject line so I know to open it immediately. Bids will be posted throughout the week so you can keep up with the action.
Let's start the bidding at...lets say....25 Cents! And I will throw in sales tax and shipping.

No comments: