Friday, January 16, 2009

Show Opening


Loretta Northrup and Jackie

I have just returned from Ft. Pierce, Florida where I am the featured artist at Picture Perfect Gallery and Frame Shop. The artist's reception was Wednesday evening during the City Art Gallery Walk. We had a wonderful turn out, giving me the opportunity to see long time collectors and friends and even meet a number of new art lovers.

Loretta Northrup, owner of Picture Perfect, had not been in business very long when I began my professional career over 20 years ago. She has represented my work in the Ft. Pierce area ever since and hosts a show for me once a year.


Sarah and Jessica

Sarah, on the left, and Jessica, on the right above, are the great gals that do a lot of the work putting the show on. A big thanks to both of them.




Doris Tillman and Jackie

Doris Tillman, Director of Main Street Fort Pierce, Inc. is also a long time friend. She makes sure all the fun stuff that goes on downtown like the Gallery Walk comes off without a hitch. With all that she is responsible for during these events I was delighted she took time out to drop by the reception.

A grande time was had by all...and we even sold some paintings...always a good thing!

3 comments:

Linda Blondheim said...

Congrats on the sales Jack.
Love,
Linda

Sharon Crute said...

Looks like you had a great time and the show was successful. A working mini-vacation, I'd say.

A promising start to '09!

Robin Pedrero said...

Yes congrats! Nice to read the story of your relationship all these years.