Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16 Mini Auction

The painting I am offering for auction this week is a tiny 4" x 2" Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas miniature of a Sandhill Crane. These birds are graceful in the air but awkward on the ground and make quite a racket calling to each other.

Bidding still starts at just 99 Cents
Shipping and Packaging is FREE

It has been two weeks since I have been able to post a new miniature painting for the auction. There was no WIFI service at Wekiva State Park where I painted all week during the Plein Air Event March 1 - 7. When I returned home after the event I barely had time to unpack all the plein air equipment, wash and repack my clothes, load up my art festival gear and paintings before I was off to the 3 day Vero Beach "Under the Oaks" Fine Art Festival. So, posting a painting during the few days I was home was impossible. Sometimes I "overbook" my schedule and try to be in 2 places at once. Thanks for being patient with me.

No comments: