Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quick Turn Around for Another Show

Under The Oaks Fine Art Festival in Vero Beach is this weekend, March 12 - 14. This is a super festival with lots of great art. Original art only is allowed to hang on the walls of the display tent. A small number of reproductions (25) is allowed in a brouse bin.

I have hardly unpacked from the Wekiva Paint out and here I am packing to leave again. But, that is the name of the game this time of year. March and April are packed with paint outs and festivals, and of course, I must attend them all......or at least I seem to think so.

I have pictures from Wekiva that I will post when I get a minute. This was the fourth paint out event so I have gotten familiar with the terrain and the best places to paint. Graceful deer crossed my path as I tramped through the brush in the evenings. Turkeys strutted and showed off in the mornings. Even though the weather was not the best....Yep, I will do it again next year.

No comments: