Thursday, June 24, 2010

Donation to Audubon for Wildlife Rescue

I have just read about the enormous amount of oil covering the beaches of north west Florida and feel helpless in the wake of this tragic event.

My mother was a member of the National Audubon Society and avid bird watcher. She inspired my love for the landscape and wildlife that has manifested itself in my art work.

In an effort to help in the rescue of wildlife on our beaches I pledge 10% of my art sales to Audubon's Protect Florida's Beaches. I hope you will join me in anyway you can to help this joint effort for our state and its wildlife.

Go to http://www.fl.audubon.org/ for more information about the project and to make donations. Or write to:
Audubon of Florida
Audubon's Protect Florida's Beaches
444 Brickell Avenue
Suite 850
Miami, Florida 33131

No comments: