Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

My "White House" Christmas ornaments have been well received. All the ones I painted to prepare for the holiday sale have found homes with new and past collectors. I was pleased about one ornament in particular because the buyer wanted it for his tree devoted to hand made ornaments created by painters and artisans.

I have several more orders to fill and went to the store to purchase the bulbs. The wall filled with hundreds of boxes of ornaments had dwindled down to a small section. I was very distressed about not finding any of the lovely blue bulbs I had been using. After a lengthy search I found one single box of four! So, I chose a lucious gold bulb to hand-paint with Roseate Spoonbills and mangroves to finish out this season. The gold certainly adds a touch of elegance.

As soon as I can get these new ornaments photographed I will post them for you all to see.

No comments: