Friday, September 19, 2008

Dance of Morning Light


Dance of Morning Light 8"x10"

At the last Wekiva Springs State Park Plein Air Event I painted Dance of Light. I am not a "morning person" but somehow at this event it seems a crime to sleep while all this beauty is blossoming outstide my door.

Last night I joined my good friend, Nancy Moskovitz artist extraordinaire (http://www.nancymoskovitz.com/) , at an artists reception for Bobby Goldsboro. Yes, he is the singer, and now a painter. He told me that he had promised himself that he would begin painting all the images he had stored in his head when he turned 65, that was two years ago. He is exhibiting in various places around the state. If you get a chance, do see his work...and of course, all is for sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Nancy Moskovitz, artist said...

Jackie, thank you for sending your readers my way.
We did have a great time chatting with the Goldsboros....very nice down to earth neighbors,it turns out, who share our love of the Florida landscape.