Sunday, February 1, 2009

Web Site is Fixed!

Yea!! My web site http://www.floridalandscapes.com/ is up and running again. After studying the How To Build It book for my web site program I gave up, called for techie help and VOILA she fixed it in a couple of minutes from her end of the line.

So, now I have decided to add building a new site to my long list of things to do. The current site is a bit outdated in its format. I do change the images and schedule regularly, just need to update the layout. Got any suggestion for me? What would you like included...or left out? Add your suggestion here by way of a comment.

I also got my NewsLetter going. It will be sent once a month with updates on my show schedule, images of new paintings as they are created, new prints as they are released and anything else extraordinary that may happen.

The "Subscribe Button" is not in place yet, I 'm still working on that....don't want to crash anything again. So, send me an email with the word Subscribe in the subject line schindehette@embarqmail.com

Visit here to get weekly updates if you don't want to wait for the NewsLetter.

No comments: