Friday, February 5, 2010

Mt. Dora Art Festival

I picked up paintings at the Backus Gallery and Picture Perfect Frame Shop and Gallery in Ft. Pierce today. Then headed for Mount Dora to catch up with my husband, Harry. By the time I got there he had already checked in for me and found my booth space.

The Five o'clock set up time came quickly and so did the rain. Not much fun putting the tent up in a drizzle but we have it down to a science and got it done quickly. We were off and gone before many artists were just getting started.

Now, to bed, in order to rise at 6:30 AM to head back to Mt. Dora for the show. Come on by if you are in the area!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Mount Dora Art Show! Lots of work I know but fun! It does seem like smaller works are popular now! We know how to do this!

Jacquelyn Modesitt Schindehette said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I have high expectations for Sunday!