Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Good Lesson to Learn

I was in the Thornebrook Village Art Festival last October 2012.  As I was packing up to go home on the last day of the show a charming young man stopped by my tent.   He raved about my work, looking at each painting and print.  Well...I was ready to fold my tent and go home after being there all weekend, but made myself spend time with him and answer his questions.

He emailed me a couple of days ago to ask about visiting my studio.  We arranged a day and time.  He was delighted to be able to see my studio and learn more about how I work.  He, again, looked at all my paintings and giclee reproductions........and, yes, he selected one to purchase. 

Anthony went home with "Lazy Days of Summer" (shown here) and a big smile on his face.


No comments: