Monday, December 3, 2007

Oil Paintings of Florida for the Holiday Mini Show








Welcome,












Since you are reading this it means you have decided to return for one more post.






Thanks!!












The paintings were too wet to handle last night, so they did not get posted. But, I am up early this morning ready to get the job done.












These first two paintings are in a new foremat for me. They are painted on 4" x12" Gallery Wrapped Canvas and are very deep, extending out from the hanging surface. They are intended to be displayed unframed. I have two pictures of the same painting. One is the direct front image and the other is a side image to show you how the painting wraps around the side.




Well, I just added the pictures. But I did not intend for them to be way up there at the top. I havn't figured out how to move them so I will leave them for now. Remember, I am still trying to figure this out.

I have to get back to the easle. I will play with this again later. Hopefully I will get better.















No comments: