Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oil Paintings of Sabal Palms




This is another block canvas painting 4" x 12". It is three dimensional with the painting continuing around the sides, top and bottom. It is a challenge to think in 3-D and then paint it. But what a lot of fun!


I have a number of new paintings underway for the show Opening December 12 at Picture Perfect Gallery and Frame Shop in Ft. Pierce. This collection of small paintings I am creating especially for the exhibit and sale range in size from 12"x16" to 2" x 3" and are affordably priced for Holiday Gift Giving. I will also have larger paintings available.


I think I am beginning to get more comfortable with the blog format. At least the placement of the paintings are coming up a little better.
I hope you will visit again tomorrow to see another painting.

3 comments:

Linda Blondheim said...

Your paintings look great as alwys Jackie.

Love,
Linda

www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com

www.linda-blondheim.blogspot.com

Laurie Kopec Fine Art said...

Beautiful! I love your colors!

Jacquelyn Modesitt Schindehette said...

Thank you so much Laurie. It is a pleasure to hear when someone enjoys my work. Today I posted the image of a new miniature painting that is up for auction. The bids start at just 99 cents...thought you might be interested.