Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Very Merry Mini Holiday Show and Sale

Welcome,

This is my first attempt at blogging. If you will stick with me I will get better.

"A Very Merry MINI Holiday Show and Sale"
Featuring small, original oil paintings affordably priced for gift giving
Artists Reception
Wednesday, December 12, 5PM-8PM.
Show Dates: December 12, 2007 - January 12, 2008
Picture Perfect Gallery and Frame Shop
124 N. 2nd Street
Ft. Pierce, Florida
772-461-0410
I will be posting the paintings as they are finished until show time. Please visit the blog to see these little gems (as a collector has referred to them) and check out their great prices. They are right off the easle as I finish each one. The first painting will be posted this afternoon, so check back then.

Remember, giving a gift of original art is like giving a piece of history.


See you next time.

No comments: