Sunday, December 30, 2007

Successful Art Show Opening

A Very Merry MINI Holiday Art Show


I am pleased to report that my holiday show featuring small oil paintings at Picture Perfect Gallery and Frame Shop in Ft. Pierce, Florida, was great fun. I saw many long time friends and made some new ones.


The miniature paintings were well received and a number of them found new homes. I also included larger paintings in the show to round out the exhibit, some of which also sold.


I hope to make this an annual event. If you would like an invitation please let me know. You can email me through my web site (http://www.floridalandscapes.com/) or post a message here.




1 comment:

Sharon Crute said...

Ms. Jackie, I just tagged your blog (lucky you, thank Linda Blondheim). Visit mine to see what to do...